• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My little project

Taker73044

This is my stang. I have only had this car for a few weeks now. My brother bought it for $2400 and I turned around and bought it from him. Mostly because he already has 2 other mustangs he is building. Here is what I know about it so far. Uper intake is edelbrock, elbow is trick flow. It sounds like it has a cam in not sure on any specs. Now from what I can guess for droping the oil pan to replace the gasket is it has a forged crank I know it has Ibeam rods and the pistions dont look stock. they are way to shiny lol. I could not see much due to doing the pan gasket while it was in the car. But inspection mirror helped a little a camera would have been great lol and yes my daughter is in the car she likes to sit in it and read shes my mechanic. Lol20140403_193718.jpg also the cap bolts were ARP stamped. I hate buying a car with out knowing the history. Makes it hard to know what to do next lol. 20140403_193650.jpg

Taker73044

Mine is being changed to OD Green blacking it out with the old army jeep styling

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Tapatalk