• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My names Chiane

mustangtim

South Carolina
I'm 18 years old, and I grew up working on Chevelles with my daddy.
But my dream was always owning a pony, my dream came true 3 years ago.
My mom bought me a 1998 mustang gt V8 4.6L
I love Mustangs, and my dream car is one of the rarest. a 1969 boss .429 <3
With your love of Mustangs you came to the right place! The 69 Boss 429 is one of my favorites to. Post up some pictures of your 98, we would love to see it.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Welcome to the club. We are going to Evergreen Drags in Monroe March 10th, You should come and hang out. We will also be going to a lot of car shows and we are actually going to host one in July at Marysville Speed N' Custom.

Chiane Rose

With your love of Mustangs you came to the right place! The 69 Boss 429 is one of my favorites to. Post up some pictures of your 98, we would love to see it.
I don't know how to post a picture of my car :eek:
And damn the boss 1969, only 900 were sold.

Chiane Rose

Welcome to the club. We are going to Evergreen Drags in Monroe March 10th, You should come and hang out. We will also be going to a lot of car shows and we are actually going to host one in July at Marysville Speed N' Custom.
where at in monroe, id like to go :)

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
where at in monroe, id like to go :)
Yes in Monore, both chapters are goin to meet up in Everett at IHOP about 0815. Then we will roll out to Monroe to do some racing. You can prob meet up with the Sea-Tac chapter and cruise up with them.

Chiane Rose

Yes in Monore, both chapters are goin to meet up in Everett at IHOP about 0815. Then we will roll out to Monroe to do some racing. You can prob meet up with the Sea-Tac chapter and cruise up with them.
My check didnt come and now I dont have gas for it. :[ lame...haha