• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Need a test car for 2011 turbo kit

CPRstreetmachines

Anyone here have one interested ? GT500 is pretty much done. Just finishing fabbing the rear suspension up to take it back to the track. Those are starting to shop and figured I'd look to see if I could find a local with one interested in a kit.

CPRstreetmachines

Not 100% sure on the price. Not sure what the car is going to need as far as fuel and what not. But know at a minimum it will be cheaper than Hellions, installed for the test car.

CPRstreetmachines

Should be talking to someone this weekend possibly about it. But could always use more than one to test the fit on another car.
Smog legal, doubt it. Wanted to try but I don't think I want to make the sacrifices to make it smog legal. They have some ultra stupid ******* rules about it that don't even effect smog. Their rules will lead to burnt cats where mine won't. But mine should actually pass, just not be smog legal here in Ca.

2011GT500

I am interested I am going on deployment at the end of the year and car could be used for what ever. Give me some more info. How much power and what not I am Mississippi registered so **** ca smog

CPRstreetmachines

A gt500 kit runs 8700. I can install it at a good price because I need a 2011 to test the fit and make instructions. that kit is already made. The 2011 GT would get a kit at my cost and installed for free to borrow the car.

2011GT500

Depending on how good of a price I am really considering this I am looking to make 750-800 at the wheel

CPRstreetmachines

750-800 is easy peasy. Battery gets moved, along with the ECU and fuse box. There is about 8 hrs of wring to move all that stuff. Installed I can do it for 1500. You just need do find out what injectors you want, fuel pumps or dual BAP, etc and I can put it in. By the power it made on pump I would bet it would break 1100+rwhp on these turbos.

CPRstreetmachines

Honestly not 100% sure. Depends what fits and what doesn't. The biggest/only problem I see is the elec steering. If my modified k-member works with little modification, it should just be as "easy" as finding out what needs to be done to get the down pipes to fit, if anything. If you brought it by I could have abetter look see. Mine up in the air right taken apart and would be easy to compare to see what would be going on. Ideally for us both under a month would be best. For your anxiety and my mental health lol.

CPRstreetmachines

Oh god lol. I'd do the install for 1500, instead of what will probably be more in the area normally of 3k-4k to install. You will have to buy the kit and supporting components. At that level you will need 80 lb injectors, a dual Kenne Bell BAP, better MAF, etc. All the same stuff you will need to support that power level regardless of how you get there. I'm doing the homie hook up on install for letting me steal your car for more time than normal to make the instructions and make it fit your year.

2011GT500

Damn that's a lil different then what I was expecting but I will think about it

CPRstreetmachines

Yeah, the GT500 kits are done. Just need a car for instructions. The standard GT will get the homie hook up because I need to build it from scratch.