• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

new 2015 mustang

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
very nice IMO just remove the side decals that car looks sick... How is the seating room in the rear? I still can't decide on one... I have taken many on test drives and the kids don't fit in the back. like they do on the GT/CS

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
very nice IMO just remove the side decals that car looks sick... How is the seating room in the rear? I still can't decide on one... I have taken many on test drives and the kids don't fit in the back. like they do on the GT/CS
The side decals are one thing I love about this car, makes it mine and unique. Back seats are great unless your over 5'5".

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
The side decals are one thing I love about this car, makes it mine and unique. Back seats are great unless your over 5'5".
so with you in seating in the driver seat comfortable is there still room in the rear? Going back to check it out again...

Reaper52

That looks awesome! Mind if I ask how much and how long it took to have those stripes done Mustang02GT? Ive been trying to find a good decal shop to have matte black or satin black racing stipes put on my GT.