• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New addition to the stable.

Ford1288

Donator
But its not a mustang! 1978 Bronco with a 351 and passes smog. Drove it home from Irvine last night and it runs like a champ. First couple changes will be putting on stock chrome bumbers but really the truck doesnt need much for me to be completely happy with it. Let me know what you think!

http://s549.photobucket.com/albums/ii400/ford1288/

Firstdaybronco029.jpg

Firstdaybronco027.jpg

Firstdaybronco018.jpg

Firstdaybronco011.jpg

Firstdaybronco021.jpg

Tommy

351 Midland, 351 Cleveland or 351 Windsor ?

Either way that truck looks solid, plus they already swapped out the 78 lights for 79 lights. Those look way mo' better

We need to get your Bronco and my 79 F250 together for a photo shoot :rock:

Ford1288

Donator
Tom we will definately do that, I have been really anxious to see your truck. Mine needs a little cleaning up and it will look good. Still super happy with the purchase. And about windsor or cleveland, i dont know? Could the VIN tell us? I know the most common one is the windsor so I hope its that. Thanks for the compliments and whoever posted the pictures in the thread.

Tommy

Tom we will definately do that, I have been really anxious to see your truck. Mine needs a little cleaning up and it will look good. Still super happy with the purchase. And about windsor or cleveland, i dont know? Could the VIN tell us? I know the most common one is the windsor so I hope its that. Thanks for the compliments and whoever posted the pictures in the thread.

Could the VIN tell us? :

possibly not because being an old truck, it may have had an engine swap in the past. Send me some pics of the front of the engine and side shot of the heads, I can tell.

whoever posted the pictures in the thread....:

You're welcome :hello:

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Good Choice I am going to buy one for the FAM when I move to WA. I been looking on Craigslist for a while