• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

new car

tkeinia

will post pics soon of our new family members.

First is a 2012 grabber blue v6 mustang with all black interior. ( my sons first car, but i am driving it till he gets his licence next summer.) will be requesting a grabber blue banner soon.

second is a 2004 black f150 lightning, for me to be able to tow my coupe to the track( when ever i finish it). for this truck i want a banner that reads " wicked stangs support vehical"

tkeinia

the 2012 we just got on saturday night, the lightning i got about a month ago. the L is getting a check engine light checked out, it cam with long tube headers, bassini cat back, pullie changed out.

tkeinia

this is the only one i have of the lightning right now, its dirty from where it was parked at the stealership.

Attachments

• WP_000029.jpg
    WP_000029.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 145

tkeinia

my son, who is 15, was not to excited to drive. Now with the lightning and his new mustang, he cant wait to start driving school. He asked if he could drive the mustang to driving school.

He really wants to join WS, i told him that he has been a member since he was about 3 years old. back in 1998-1999 when i joined WS- san antonio.

98Stang

that is a beautiful blue mustang! and that notch is hot also! Great collection you got there