• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW HERE? INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date

slick_nic07

Hello all I use to go to meets quit a bit back in 2010 then deployed and had to get rid of my Foxbody and I kinda fell out of it but as of saturday I got a new stang and I am looking to get back into being evolved with the club looking forward to going to the next meet

JENNsWKDstang

Hey Im New to The Wicked Stang!!
And im trying to meet up and ride with members from around the area!!
So please let me know if yall are meeting up or wanna met up!!
07 shelby gt500
588rwhp/597tq

Welcome!!! Hope to see you at the monthly meeting in April on the 2nd.

Sammy 5.0

New to the scene

Hey everyone I'm Sam found the e thread on google but see the cars sportin the logo everywhere used to have a 95' gt a while back but sold it and always regretted it currently buying a 94' gt vert and looking to put some work in on it hope to someday join and make some friends to help out been on sn95 forums but need to connect with people here at home. Thanks for the time

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
New to the scene

Hey everyone I'm Sam found the e thread on google but see the cars sportin the logo everywhere used to have a 95' gt a while back but sold it and always regretted it currently buying a 94' gt vert and looking to put some work in on it hope to someday join and make some friends to help out been on sn95 forums but need to connect with people here at home. Thanks for the time

Welcome Sammy, to WickedStangs. We look forward to seeing pictures of your '94. Hope to see you at some of our meets. We have our monthly meeting at Kearny Pearson Ford every first Wednesday of each month. We have a meet and greet at 6pm in the service area. Meeting starts around 6:30pm. Look forward to meeting you.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome Kyle. Hope you can make it out to our next monthly meeting in June. It is the first Wednesday of each month at Kearny Pearson Ford. Meet and greet at 6pm in the service area. Meeting starts around 6;30.

Congrats on the new 2014 GT.

Sammy 5.0

Welcome Sammy, to WickedStangs. We look forward to seeing pictures of your '94. Hope to see you at some of our meets. We have our monthly meeting at Kearny Pearson Ford every first Wednesday of each month. We have a meet and greet at 6pm in the service area. Meeting starts around 6:30pm. Look forward to meeting you.
Thank you I don't take possession of the car until the end of June but look forward to the July meet.