• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW HERE? INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date
I

imported_wickedstangs

Welcome to Wicked Stangs Mustang Club and Forum

Make sure to tell a little bit about yourself and how did you hear about Wicked Stangs. Hope you enjoy your stay make sure to check back often as our site is updated daily.. With Events and Shows.

wikedcobra312

hello, my name is henry, aka enrique(in espanol) i have been apart of wickedstangs since about late 98 early 99, this is a great club with a nice family vibe, its a new year and let the good times roll.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Hi my name is Bobby and I like Wickedstangs because they never give me a hard time about being gay. I tried other clubs, but they wouldn't let me hang out once they found out. Emilio has always made me feel right at home almost excited about the fact that I was gay. He even got everyone together for a cruise in the gay pride parade in hillcrest for me. It was awesome. Emilio if you ever come out of the closet I'll be waiting at the door. ;)

fag.jpg

J/K HAHAHAHAHaa What a fag!!

I

imported_wickedstangs

Just for that look at your left box right under your name

loco92stang

OMG JOTO! Now I understand why when I go to your house with my wife you always try to grab my hand! Did you scare the rest of the Wicked Stangs members?

StangRay619

New Here...

What up everyone,
im Ray, rollin in on an 05 premium v6, and was looking to see if i could join up with the wickedstangs. im new to this whole mustang scene cause i grew up on tuners, rice rockets n all that but im totally into my 05. I saw a bunch of mustangs cruisin around one day sportin the "wickedstangs" on their windshield n i thought it was pretty cool that there is a mustang crew in SD. if anyone could let me know whats up wit joining and reppin that badge on my ride, let me know. Thanks. Lookin forward to hear about the WICKEDStangs crew....
333955u.jpg

2j5dvyp.jpg

W

wickedstangs

Nice Stang

StangRay619 said:
What up everyone,
im Ray, rollin in on an 05 premium v6, and was looking to see if i could join up with the wickedstangs. im new to this whole mustang scene cause i grew up on tuners, rice rockets n all that but im totally into my 05. I saw a bunch of mustangs cruisin around one day sportin the "wickedstangs" on their windshield n i thought it was pretty cool that there is a mustang crew in SD. if anyone could let me know whats up wit joining and reppin that badge on my ride, let me know. Thanks. Lookin forward to hear about the WICKEDStangs crew....
333955u.jpg

2j5dvyp.jpg

Hey Ray how are you doing? Nice looking ride. Come out to some of our events they are posted in the Events section. Dont forget there is a big car show coming up. Fabulous Fords Forever. We are going to cruise from San Diego to this event. I will have time and location up soon..

Emilio

rigssvt

new here

hi everyone my name is Rick, I have a 2001 Mustang Cobra Convertible, I just found out about this site on Sunday at the Ford Show at Knotts Berry Farm, I usally spend my time over at MUSTANGFORUMS.COM but now i'll be splitting my time here and there. Love the site keep up the good work.

DropTop5.0

New to Wicked Stangs

Hello to you all. My name is Chris and I've been a Mustang fan for a really long time. I bought my '88 Notch back in 94 and have been hooked ever since. I used to live in City Heights and a few WS members have seen my ride at the 7-11 and said I should check out the club. Well, I was way too busy with school and work and being a Reservist to do anything else. I also was way more interested in going fast than showing my car so I never stopped by. Well, I have another ride now that's much more show worthy and I'm looking forward to a show or two.

W

wickedstangs

rigssvt said:
hi everyone my name is Rick, I have a 2001 Mustang Cobra Convertible, I just found out about this site on Sunday at the Ford Show at Knotts Berry Farm, I usally spend my time over at MUSTANGFORUMS.COM but now i'll be splitting my time here and there. Love the site keep up the good work.

Hey thanks Rick hope you enjoy your stay...

W

wickedstangs

DropTop5.0 said:
Hello to you all. My name is Chris and I've been a Mustang fan for a really long time. I bought my '88 Notch back in 94 and have been hooked ever since. I used to live in City Heights and a few WS members have seen my ride at the 7-11 and said I should check out the club. Well, I was way too busy with school and work and being a Reservist to do anything else. I also was way more interested in going fast than showing my car so I never stopped by. Well, I have another ride now that's much more show worthy and I'm looking forward to a show or two.
Hey Chris welcome to Wicked Stangs Mustang Forum hope to meet with you soon...

DropTop5.0

Thanks Emilio. I think we have met a long time ago, but I'm not sure. By the way your Terminator is kick arse! Love them rides.

awsmrngr

new here

hey my name is gerardo aka jerry. i learned about your web site today from emilo. i love it, hopefully i can check out the club one day and maybe join.

B

badtzmaru

Hello! My name is Roberto and I am originally from Texas, stationed oboard the McCambpell and getting ready to do a homeport change but I will be back by the end of the year.....I hope. Anyway, I have a 94GT and I have been trying to meet up with you guys but life on the McCampbell has cramped my plans.
I have meet Emilio a while back and he introduced me to this wonderful site, great job.

Emilio, Chief Hernandez is waiting for you.......He wants you.:D

W

wickedstangs

badtzmaru said:
Hello! My name is Roberto and I am originally from Texas, stationed oboard the McCambpell and getting ready to do a homeport change but I will be back by the end of the year.....I hope. Anyway, I have a 94GT and I have been trying to meet up with you guys but life on the McCampbell has cramped my plans.
I have meet Emilio a while back and he introduced me to this wonderful site, great job.

Emilio, Chief Hernandez is waiting for you.......He wants you.:D

Hey check out the Event section going to Saleen for Father's Day..

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Supzzz Biiatches

All,

My name is Doug E. Fresh and I've been away for a hell of a long time working in Iraq <over 2 1/2 yrs.> I'm one of the OG Members from 1998 so most of you newer members will not know me. One day soon <I hope> I will be returning to SoCal to break out my 2 Stangs <96 GT Vert and 04 Mystichrome Vert> and get back to a normal life again of chillin, drinking beer, fast food and cruising!!!.

Until then, attend the meetings, show up at the scheduled events and do your part to keep Wicked Stangs in the forefront of the Mustang Clubs in SoCal!!!

~ DEF

comSD

Hi folks

My name is Dimitry, I'm from Switzerland but currently a student here in San Diego. Just bought my first Mustang, a '99 V6 and enjoy driving it around here in this beautiful area.

Unfortunately I already had some issues with my Stang, but I guess that needs another thread ;)

My biggest passion next to cars is Photography - I'm still an amateur though, but if you want I'll show you some of my work. Always looking for some nice tuned cars to take and edit pictures.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

W

wickedstangs

lots of the guys here would be interested... Including myself..