• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New little wickedstang future member

03ylwstang

My 4year old daughter is the light of my life and I dreamed of her growing up in car shows with a love of mustangs. I thought this wouldn't come true because with my v6 she wasn't really into the car scene, but when I finally got my gt she feel in love too :)! I found a cheap mustang power wheels that we are currently in the starting stages of customizing with her helping every step. She says she wants to bring it to the meets and the car shows as a little wickedstang member :) we did a quick paint job of yellow while we get the plans drawn up of how exactly we are going to customize it, but I do know she wants to do a dual battery, yellow with black stripes, working lights and wants to add some kind of stereo! I'll keep you guys updated as we work on both my stang and her powerwheel ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    826.4 KB · Views: 187
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    732.7 KB · Views: 175
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 175

alaninsd1

That is so cool!! I did the exact same thing for my 4 yr old kid
e5ehuzy4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

03ylwstang

I love seeing kids getting into customizing their powerwheels. Took rylee to the autoparts store and she wanted to buy the exhaust demo box so she could have exhaust haha. I plan on keeping her powerwheel and when she has a kid of her own letting her give it to them ;) (or at least that's the plan as of now)

03ylwstang

Took the little stang apart yesterday, sanded it down and started with the black interior tonight. More pictures to come soon, have to quit for the night and be back at work at 4am.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    774.2 KB · Views: 169