• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Member in San Diego

richi78

Hello all,

I just joined and am stoked to meet you all. I have been in San Diego 14 years and own a 2011 Mustang with a number of performance upgrades. This car has pretty much turned into a project car and I am looking forward to meeting other Mustang Enthusiasts! I grew up in Georgia but my family is from New York. I design architecture and furniture for a living and ride motorcycles and the Stang on the side. Good to meet you all. ;-)

Rick

Crumba60

Click on the event tab. We post most of our events their. Also check the san diego forum section as we do post some events there.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Welcome to WickedStangs, Rick. Our next big event is our Bash at the Beach on Sunday, May 24th. Check it out in the event section. Welcome to bring family and friends.

Reaper52

Welcome Rick! Awesome looking ride you have from your profile pic. You should definitely throw some more pics up if you get the chance. Hope to see you at our Bash on the Beach or any of our other upcoming events.

richi78

Thanks Reaper! Yes I hope to meet you all soon and get more pics up. New to this whole thing lol

- Rick