• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New members

07gt

Hello Everyone, my name is Rico and i have 2007 mustang gt with a few modifications and plenty more to come! I live in San Diego, California and i am always ready to go for a cruise!

Silver gt is mine and is known as "the chief"

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    241.4 KB · Views: 132

Kritter

SeaTac President
Staff member
Board Member
Hi Billy! =) We have a chapter in the Tacoma with members all the way from Olympia(south) to Gold Bar (north). I am Kassy the President, @ProteusGodz is the Sr. Vice President, we would love to have you check us out. Our next club event is this Wed. the 10th @ 7pm. It is our Monthly Wicked Wed. It is at the Denny's in Federal Way, near the end of HWY 18. Myself & Proteus will not be there because our daughter is graduating, but you can ask for Lucas (Vice President). He will be leading the meeting in our absence. We post event so here and on our facebook page. Let me know if you have any questions and Welcome =)

Hello Everyone! I'm Peggy, my car's name is Jackson and we are new to the forum. Looking forward to some events that are not too far away and some action in Ohio or neighboring states. I'm going to the American Muscle show in August so if you are there, look us up.. I'll be parking with Stang Magazine.
I drive a 2011 Performance White V6. He's all stock and I'm slowly making changes/improvements.

Attachments

• 100_4885.JPG
    100_4885.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 132
  • 100_5311.JPG
    100_5311.JPG
    987.7 KB · Views: 121

Billy Chandler

Hi Billy! =) We have a chapter in the Tacoma with members all the way from Olympia(south) to Gold Bar (north). I am Kassy the President, @ProteusGodz is the Sr. Vice President, we would love to have you check us out. Our next club event is this Wed. the 10th @ 7pm. It is our Monthly Wicked Wed. It is at the Denny's in Federal Way, near the end of HWY 18. Myself & Proteus will not be there because our daughter is graduating, but you can ask for Lucas (Vice President). He will be leading the meeting in our absence. We post event so here and on our facebook page. Let me know if you have any questions and Welcome =)
Thanks kassy. I just read this message. I am out of the area for about 45 days so hopefully i can catch up with you all then.