• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New to Wicked Stangs! Hello!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Hey have you tried rolling the fenders? Where are the fronts rubbing? Bring it out to picnic so we can take a look at it and get a better idea of what is going on to help you out. Welcome to the club

Un©ommon

I'm going to try to come out to the BBQ tomorrow. I hate going places where I don't know anyone though. You can't miss me, I got some big old glasses on. Boot camp style =]

Mrs. ears

I'm going to try to come out to the BBQ tomorrow. I hate going places where I don't know anyone though. You can't miss me, I got some big old glasses on. Boot camp style =]

You will never get to know anyone unless you indure the pain one time lol. We are a fun buntch

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Come on out man dont worry about meeting for the first time. You are a wickedStangs member we will welcome you like everyone in the past with open arms. The only thing you need are some tissues after all the guys/gals drool all over your car!

GLDNPNY

Mike,

Sorry about not seeing this sooner. Glad you stopped in and made it to the BBQ (and Hooters IIRC) I am sure we will see each ohter around. I am going to try and be at Red Robin tomorrow.

Eric