• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New VP of Oklahoma Chapter

fattea2220

Oklahoma Chapter VP,
Hello everyone,

My name is Matt Lehman, I am fairly new to the club, Ive been with Wicked for a few months now, and I was just recently named the new Vice President of the Oklahoma chapter. I am really excited about this new spot, and plan to bring some great ideas, and fun to the club. The President of the Oklahoma Chapter, Mitchell Carry has been so good to me, welcomed me to the club and is a very cool guy. I can tell he is happy to see me at the top with him and together we plan to grow and have lots of fun!! I am excited to meet more members outside of Oklahoma. I really like what Wicked Stangs brings to the Mustang world and clubs around the US. Cant wait to meet more great members, Lets cruise!

VP, Oklahoma chapter,
Matt

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone,

My name is Matt Lehman, I am fairly new to the club, Ive been with Wicked for a few months now, and I was just recently named the new Vice President of the Oklahoma chapter. I am really excited about this new spot, and plan to bring some great ideas, and fun to the club. The President of the Oklahoma Chapter, Mitchell Carry has been so good to me, welcomed me to the club and is a very cool guy. I can tell he is happy to see me at the top with him and together we plan to grow and have lots of fun!! I am excited to meet more members outside of Oklahoma. I really like what Wicked Stangs brings to the Mustang world and clubs around the US. Cant wait to meet more great members, Lets cruise!

VP, Oklahoma chapter,
Matt

Awesome Matt, if you need anything just let me know.. I will be updating your account so you can stop by the Board Members Section...

B

blue2010

With Matt as the new vp we can finally get things here rolling. We needed someone else with leadership and he brings that to the table. We have already had a complete adjust with him. And by this time next year there is no telling where this club will be but with our thoughts and plans we should have over 60 members and have many sponsors.

fattea2220

Oklahoma Chapter VP,
Awesome Matt, if you need anything just let me know.. I will be updating your account so you can stop by the Board Members Section...
How might I access that? I tried to post some photos of my car to the album, but it says I don't have permission.

Let me know thanks
Matt

93stanglx

Hey matt. Mitchell was telling me that you know how to do the 3g upgrade for the fox. I need some help doing it cuz I'm having charging problems at night.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hey matt. Mitchell was telling me that you know how to do the 3g upgrade for the fox. I need some help doing it cuz I'm having charging problems at night.
make sure you post a how to lots of others would like to know as well...:) Thanks