• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Old WS blood new WS life

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
So I have been gone for a while traveling 3 years in Italy 3 years in Hawaii stangless BUT that doesn't take away WS from me. I know there have been some ups and downs over the past years, growing, and learning as a club and SD chapter. That being said by gones be by gones. It's is not always about doing race car or fundraisers. WS was created for people with similar hobbies and passions. We used to watch UFC fights, sports games, go to car shows, work on cars trees fell on, bbq, etc. All these things take time, money, coordination etc. but should never be a requirement or burden. We all have families, jobs, priorities higher than the club and of course takes precedence. You are not going to be able to make every get together which is fine. It's not about having 100 members its about quality even if its just 5 to 10. Let's hang out, teach me more about cars, watch sports, bbq, cigar smoking sessions, cross stitching what ever! Let's just hang out and worry about the politics later. Funds will come, members will come. If I don't go back to the sandbox from Jun-Sep I should be around more often outside of training trips and deployments. Just don't get mad if the wrangler draws more looks or beats you ;)

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
We have a strong core of members once again and I look forward to all the activities...well, maybe not the cross-stitching. I'm pulling the rear axle out of the Fox this weekend and delivering to Orange395 for welding. Look at all the old timers getting back together.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
what day are you pulling the axle? tomorrow I have a possible event which you know about but other than that i r pretty open this weeknd due to weather

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
It'll be great to see you back VP, we are leaner, meaner, more fun machine now.

LarryLype

Ill post pics to this thread throughout these upgrades. Keep watching. The first will be next week...Pics of what Im starting with

Im pretty excited. Should be interesting....Know just enough to be dangerous...But you have to learn somehow



RaCig

Как зарабатывают в России на мертвецах?
Прочитайте и узнаете, может и примените данный способ, если вы судья или пристав.
В стране, где беспредел и законы не соблюдаются, где жизнь человека ничего не стоит, возможно все.
А данные способы обычно курируют менты, поэтому вы можете работать тихо и спокойно не опасаясь ничего.

Miealpounc

выбор автосервиса
При выборе автосервиса целесообразно учитывать чуть-чуть первостепенной важности факторов. Определите репутацию обслуживания через рецензии (а) также рекомендации. Сосредоточьте внимание на опыт механиков равным образом используемое Установите репутацию и отзывы, оцените опыт механиков, узнайте что касается гарантиях и еще ценовый политике. Качественный выбор даст надежное обслуживание.

Посетите: