• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Osama Bin Laden has been killed.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Job well done to all military and operatives over the last 10 years! Too bad so many had to die to get this guy.

This is awesome news, just hope the next guy in line isnt crazier than he was.

Gib

Reactions: ben

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I want to thank all of those who were involved in Usama Bin Laden's demise. I woke every morning hoping that I would have an impact that lead to his death. I have since retired and cannot take credit for this evil terrorist's shortened life on Earth. May he now burn in Hell along with the rest of his supporters.

I would like to believe that it's all over, but I am not that nieve. However, this is the beginning to the end of Al Quede!!! Wherever they are, who ever they are, the United States will find them and they will pay!!!!!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Way to go Spec Ops.. Bin Laden was killed a week ago in a ground attack. He was killed in a mansion outside Islamabad in Pakistan.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
^^^ Your an ET, they dont allow you to know info like that.....

LOL

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Bravo Zulu to all who were involved in this monumental mission. This just show to all other terrorists cells and organizations out there. You mess with the U.S.A., you can only run and hide for so long, because we will eventually hunt you down and kill you. Thank you to all the military, civilian agencies who've been tirelessly work to find this POS for the last decade, and to those families who loves one were lost pursuing this POS, the hard work and sacrifices were not in vain, it was for the greater good and the reward of knowing this POS is dead and the USA have his body is priceless.

Renegade

Way to go Spec Ops.. Bin Laden was killed a week ago in a ground attack. He was killed in a mansion outside Islamabad in Pakistan.

haha, i always said he was in a mansion or something of that matter and not in a cave. Congrads to all that were involved, thank you to all that served, and great shot to the soldier or agent that got him!!! But i swear if i read another post that OBAMA killed Osama or that he is the reason Osama is dead I'm going to hit someone! Obama didn't do it, our great soldiers and agents of our intelligence agencies did, congrads all, but the fight is far from over.

Jon

Donator
There's apparently a photo running around on the internet of him dead but it looks like it's been edited.