• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

President not at Arlington.......................

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
..............to lay the wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown?

You piece of SH!T!!!

Off soapbox

HerPony

dissappointing? that is a slap in the face to all military personell, and family members of the ones we have lost.

i dont want to ever hear the word responsibility come out of his mouth again

mrswickedstangs

heard on the news he wasn't the only Pres not be there for this ceremony! Such disregard and disrespect for the very ones who protect our country and serve for them. Can't believe it....

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I think Bush, Jr missed one because he was in Normandy for the ceremony there in 2004 for the 60th Anniversary. Clinton never missed one. I can't remember if Bush, Sr missed one or two, but he was a decorated veteran from WWII and I think he was at another ceremony for the reason he missed it. Not like the current President, because he wants to take a family vacation. That is the ultimate DISGRACE and DISRESPECT from the supposedly Commander In Chief.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
reagan missed one for a summit meeting, and bush missed one in 02 because he was in normandy. thats all i could find

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I cant answer that question but I did google the topic and he was in Chicago Visting another cemetary of fallen heros. He didnt completly dismiss the holiday. Dont get me wrong I dont care for the guy and did not vote for him

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Yeah he was at a ceremony in Illinois today. Though he attended that one, which is good, it still isnt as good as him attending one at Normandy or whatever. Even though I dont necessarily like him, give him a break, he was at a ceremony in the driving rain.....

Gib