• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Qualcomm this Friday?

Ford1288

Donator
Anyone going? I plan on at least spectating, maybe try my luck with the white one.

2K7GTCS

I'll definitely be there, and plan on running my car!
This will be my 5th time racing this year @ the 'Q'. I'm still on street tires, so my times are as much about the weather, any tail-wind, and my blink-rate at the tree...

2K7GTCS

Ran a new PB last night. Track was actually pretty good, as they had to do some prep after all the recent rain.

I was hitting 8.95's all night. This was my last run of the night:

RT: .538
60: 2.22
ET: 8.90
MPH: 81.08

My best kill was a Subaru WRX.

FUN! FUN! FUN!

2K7GTCS

Thanks BigRed!

Man, when you guys roll, it's always deep. You had like 10+ cars there!

Do you ever run yours at the track? Next race at Qualcomm is on the 22nd, and WS is planning a trip to Barona next month...

Sick06Stang

The one you love to hate!!
It was good racing you man. Not to bad for my first time out. I posted videos in the video area and my buddy caught our race.

sdstangsbigred

Lol we try to roll deep but sometimes work really gets in the way so It's hard to have Every one there But One Day Lol and yeah I ran my Car at Barona I really suck at the timing the Tree I wish it was Like Regular stop light or some body flaggin it do you know of any places that do that type of legal racing

Ford1288

Donator
Wow, your car runs good for what it is sick06stang. I was the other white hatchback out there. 9.4 at 86mph with street tires.

Sick06Stang

The one you love to hate!!
Ya i was checking out your wheels on your return from your run. They look good. I might be there the 22nd also. but trying to save money for fontana on the 30th.

2K7GTCS

I was the other white hatchback out there. 9.4 at 86mph with street tires.

If you are trapping at 86mph, then you're giving up a LOT of time at the launch! With drag radials you could practicaly drop a full second off your time.

Ford1288

Donator
I cant wait 2k7! I went out just for fun knowing im not going to run anywhere near what I could with some good mickey thompson DRs. I plan on getting a pair as a christmas present to myself.

By the way I really want to get our cars next to each other, I love your GT/CS and they would look great next to each other.