• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Race Car Project - Anyone know this car??

spdpilot

M

Mustangcwo

The first one is way overpriced and not worth half what he is asking. The bottom one looks like a good deal and could become a great project car. If you are looking for a deal on a RACE CAR. Jay bittle has his notch back up for sale. It is already certified for the track and has everything except a motor and tranny. Build your own and drop them in...$6800.

Mach1Marauder

Don't know the first car, but depending on WHAT power adder it was built for, it could be a dog now.
I'll see if Dan recognizes it.

The second seems like a good deal, but no engine pics make me apprehensive. It's one you'd have to go see and listen to yourself.
If it's as it seems, offer $2400 cash on the table and see if he bites

spdpilot

The first one is way overpriced and not worth half what he is asking. The bottom one looks like a good deal and could become a great project car. If you are looking for a deal on a RACE CAR. Jay bittle has his notch back up for sale. It is already certified for the track and has everything except a motor and tranny. Build your own and drop them in...$6800.

Wow... going to have to check into that

spdpilot

The race car one caught my attention because it is done the way I would build one. Except for the C6 tranny. I would have done a C4. The description is crappy from the owner because i don't think he communicates to well. but it appears to be done well from what little he wrote. The bulk of the value of a car in "this" price range is based mostly on the motor. The description really doesn't say much about the motor. For all I know he could have 10K invested into it. When someone races a car at a local track, chances are someone has seen it run and can give some clues to how well it is done. But it does "look" fresh and well done.

The other one was so cheap, i was just thinking...what the hell. Seemed like a really good deal as long it didn't have a salvage title and the engine ran good.

Thanks for the feedback

Mach1Marauder

The race car one caught my attention because it is done the way I would build one. Except for the C6 tranny. I would have done a C4. The description is crappy from the owner because i don't think he communicates to well. but it appears to be done well from what little he wrote. The bulk of the value of a car in "this" price range is based mostly on the motor. The description really doesn't say much about the motor. For all I know he could have 10K invested into it. When someone races a car at a local track, chances are someone has seen it run and can give some clues to how well it is done. But it does "look" fresh and well done.

The other one was so cheap, i was just thinking...what the hell. Seemed like a really good deal as long it didn't have a salvage title and the engine ran good.

Thanks for the feedback
Did ya go check out the cheap one yet?