• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Race Legal 5 Mar 10 Pictures and video's

yosemiddysam

Donator
I got beat by .01 by a Jeep SRT-8 and .02 by the silver Z06 that launches like crazy. That car was gone and I was still spinnin lmao. He can launch at the Q like I normally do at Barona.

spdpilot

Great pictures and videos! Me and My Truck are always the 3rd wheel around here:(. Maybe a North County chapter someday so I can bring a Mustang and actually attend other events.

But yes, the track was slick and dangerous. Worst I have ever seen it. I managed 10.0. I couldn't hit full throttle until half track.

Not worth the hour drive from Oceanside or $30 bucks.

Daniboy1983

I did everything last night from launching at 1200 to launching in 2nd at 1500 to try and not spin but it still felt like I was racing on ice. I finally managed a 9.04 at the end of the night. Pretty bad considering I run 8.3/8.4s at barona. That was a real disappointment but at least I got to run the car before I leave. Now I can't wait till I get back when I'm going to buy some slicks, rebuild the motor, and break into the 7's.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
How fast is Ethan's car. He is must be flying through the air. All the paint in the front of the car is buring right off. :rofl:

Hell yeah man, I be flying. Naw, my best was a 9.6, 1.4 60' ft. The track sucked, I was talking to the announcer and he says after it rains, it takes a few races to get the track sticky.