• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Racing at the Q-Friday 3/5/10

yosemiddysam

Donator
I doubt they would do it cause it would make them look bad......If a Mustang club could prep the track but the guys running it cant.........bad for business

yosemiddysam

Donator
Well after the shitty job they did last weekend they should feel stupid......Had I crashed my car they might have felt .......DEAD!!!!!! I can take em out from the house lol.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
What is amazing is you guys keep going back hoping it will be better!

Forget about volunteering there unless you like being treated like sh!t

yosemiddysam

Donator
I have to be honest with you....I only went there to let off some steam. I had a ruff week and definately needed to get some alone time with my car and just let er all hang out. I didnt even let the air out of my tires the first pass. I just wanted to be able to beat on something and have nothing to worry about...........

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I had no choice. I need to get some track time to see how all the addition I made worked out. Well, poor choice of track to test it, I tell ya. But unfortunately with the rain and move and other committment, I was desperate, I went to the Q. But, after almost hitting the wall because of the slickness of the "track," I'm done running at the Q. I'll save it for Barona even if I have to wait until I have the time.

spdpilot

I just went because you guys were going and I don't get to hang out with the club very often.

But, I also needed to blow off some steam. And YEAH, I admit I kept hoping the track would improve.

But seriously, if you have ever raced at the Q, you can take your worst traction night from there and multiply it by 2. It was just that bad! I would have rather raced across the parking lot.

02gt

I had no choice. I need to get some track time to see how all the addition I made worked out. Well, poor choice of track to test it, I tell ya. But unfortunately with the rain and move and other committment, I was desperate, I went to the Q. But, after almost hitting the wall because of the slickness of the "track," I'm done running at the Q. I'll save it for Barona even if I have to wait until I have the time.

i have almost put my car into the wall aswell, just a damn shame that these people dont know what they are doing...i heard the barona guys told them they would prep the track for them and they said no....:wtf:

msgt46270

Your better off to go to Barona Drag Strip, at least it's a real race track and not some parking lot converted into a race track.

http://www.baronadrags.com/schedule.shtml

Plus I can get better pictures there. Here are some shots I took.

DSC03761-1.jpg

DSC03745.jpg

DSC03764.jpg

DSC03820.jpg

DSC03794.jpg

DSC03777.jpg