• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

San Diego/Chula Vista and surrounding areas!!

Tlalte Garcia

Well that's good, but I don't know how this all works.
Like do they only get together once a month or do the surrounding member get together more often!
Like I'm just a bit list..lol

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Its not hard. You pretty much got the hard part done by registering. The rest is easy. This club is pretty easy going. You make it what you want and put in as much time as you want to. We are family oriented and we welcome family to come out to all our events. You come to the events you can and we don't make it mandatory for members to go to all events. The only event we really wants full participation is the Mustangs By The Bay show in October down at the Embarcadero, by Sea Port Village. Only reason is its a local show, goes to a good cause and the host club, San Diego Mustang Club is a club we want to support.

We have the chapter's monthly meeting on the first Wednesday of each month at Kearny Pearson Ford. We try doing a cruise at least once a month, depending on what events are going on that month. When summer rolls around, we try to do more meets during the week. We have what's call Wicked Wednesday where we get together a place for dinner or something. Members can always get together whenever they want, don't have to wait for a set event. They can start a thread here and see if anyone is interested in doing whatever they feel like. I advise to give a little bit of a heads up, if its a last minute thing, may not get much response.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Well as long as they are on the weekends or during the week after 2p.....lol

LOL....pretty much everything is on the weekends. Cruises are usually on Sundays. And the Wicked Wednesday get together are usually around 6pm. We all have to work to support our Mustang addiction. :BigGrin: