• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SCT LIVE SEMINAR COMING TO SAN DIEGO

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
LIVE SEMINAR: A BEGINNER’S COURSE FOR TUNING FORD VEHICLES USING SCT ADVANTAGE SOFTWARE
Summary
  • Learn to use SCT Advantage software specifically on Ford vehicles
  • Receive 2 full days of instruction with classroom and dyno time tuning on student’s vehicles
  • Full 190+ page color workbook with screen shots including details on what certain tables are, how they work and how/why to modify them
  • Laminated Tuning Checklists specific to each car type – bolt-on (including headers) and forced induction (including supercharged/turbocharged)
  • Includes a CD-ROM with tuning files and videos of certain more complex tables
  • One full year of tuning technical support included free
  • Many shops and enthusiasts world-wide have used our courses to learn to tune the right way
Detailed Information
The live class seminar consists of two full days of training that teaches you how to use the HP Tuners Software AND how to tune the right way. The class is designed for beginners, so that when you leave the class you can head out and start tuning on your own with confidence. In class, you will follow along and interact with your own laptop and real tuning scenarios with problems to solve as the class progresses.
Features of the course include:
  • The basics of how to use the SCT Advantage Software (Advantge editor and LiveLink scanner).
  • What tables need to be changed for your tuning needs.
  • What the tables mean, how to understand them and how to adjust them properly.
  • What the common ranges are for the tables being adjusted.
  • How the basic fuel injection system works.
  • The right order of tuning, featuring when to adjust Fuel, Spark, etc.
This course ships complete with the following items:
  • A Beginner’s Course for Tuning Ford Vehicles using SCT Advantage Software course manual
  • The Tuning Checklists (specific to car modification type)
  • The Tuning Tree (a map of table locations)
  • CD-ROM with detailed help on the more involved tables
  • One Year of support via phone, email and on-line help from instructors in our forum support
  • One Year of free course updates (changes/additions to the manual are mailed free of charge)
TUNE YOUR CAR WITH CONFIDENCE
The world of tuning used to be a dark, magical place where anyone with an ounce of tuning knowledge kept their secrets to themselves and beginners rolled the dice on actually learning how to tune. With The Tuning School, all that has changed!
At The Tuning School we teach you the basics and beyond of Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) systems, including all the theory and mechanics in an easy to understand format.

If you guys are interested let me know... Get a sign up sheet going..

Price: $849 there is usally a 10% early bird registration $765 once dates are confirmed

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Well I am going to need a tune! Bama can't tune mine.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Why because of the work done? Or because you are already running an aftermarket tune and they physically need it present to dyno tune it.
Because my engine is stroked out. They don't have a baseline tune to copy to give me I guess.