• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Sep 10, 2011] Horse Power at the Harbor (oak harbor, wa)

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Island Classic Mustang Club is hosting the 17th annual show and shine on Saturday September 10th at City Beach in Oak Harbor. $20 entry fee, check in, registartion and parking begins at 0900. Voting is 1100-1300. Award Presentation is at 1445. Participant choice voting awards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in all classes. There is also "BEST of SHOW award, "LONGEST Distance Driven award. For more info on the car show feel free to visit there site at www.islandclassicmustangclub.com

THIS IS OUR TOWN AND WE SHOULD GET MAX PARTICIPATION ON THIS.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Just to let you guys know we plan on doing a PHOTO SHOOT as a club after the show and possibly a cruise or BBQ or even both. Try and make it out for max participation.
If you guys want to get together and get the stangs washed and waxed we can do that Friday after work. Make sure to RSVP.

Will be good to get out for a little. Been tied up the past few months with work. Got duty the very next day so probably heading out shortly afterwards.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
It will be good to have you come out, too bad you have duty the next day.

Did some checking duty on Friday Im good. Probably coming from port townsend side since i will already be in Bremerton.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
We wished you could come too Gwen, Antoinette really misses you. Sounds good Soji, I was trying to get Phil to come too.

Kube

Donator
Albert.....What time we meeting up and rolling in? I have a community project I'm doing with my squadron that day but am going to break off and get the car in....

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I believe registration starts at 0900 so lets meet up at 0845 and roll on over to Wind Jammer about 0855. Do you remember the size of the decal for your hood? Let me know so I can have that cut out for Saturday.

I will be a little behind that time. as i stated duty Friday so, so far Mirage, and I will be meeting you there shortly afterwards. haven't heard from anyone else yet.

Proteus post up in the Seatac cruise out thread. Trying to get a good gauge of how many of us is going so everyone in this area knows and will come out.