• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shane's Corbra's rebirth has begun!

Shane361

Yes very happy about that! My stories on getting screwed over are beyong all. Rite now all I can think about is getting whatever sleep I can get. This deployment is really ruff as far as lack of sleep. I'm thankful that I am safe compared to alot of our guys but it's still taking it's toll. Getting 2 hours of sleep tonight so tomorrow will be a ruff day at sea.-Shane

Shane361

Just picked these up....should look better than the stockers.-Shane
bf35c037.jpg

Shane361

Unfortunatly..going for the stock feeling yet holds the power.

Here are some hood vents I just bought..looks much better than the stockers.
TF5.jpg

TF1.jpg

Mach1Marauder

Well................the wait is just about over.
I'll be posting some pictures within the next few days of his cleaned up engine bay, engine on the stand,, coated tailpipes with polished tips, cleaned and polished blower ....ect....ect.

Life and work has been unbelievably crazy! I took on this job because I wanted to right so many wrongs that I felt had been heaped on Shane with his Cobra. He's got the parts pretty much at cost with labor charges as reasonable as I can make it. I've maintained control of this job thru an owner transition of the shop. That was a bit hairy at times and almost came to fisticuffs with the former owner with his stupidity, but I realized that he would prolly get out of the hospital before I got rid of the pink underwear with my visit to Sheriff Joe's fine establishment! LOL!

Since I have quite a bit of blood sweat and tears in this build, all I ask is that Shane keeps this car for at least a year after give it back to him!:rock: He's gonna get a Cobra back that he can enjoy for a long time.:rock::rock:

M

Mustangcwo

Great news. I cannot wait to see some pictures and actually see the car firts hand. I have worked on Shane's MACH 1 and I know how much he cares for quality. Thanks for all you do MM23, you're a good man.

Shane361

I cant wait to see it shane. Im sure its been a long wait for you

Put it this way...I've seen the car two weeks in the last two years. Those two weeks..it didnt drive. This is due to performance shops and deployments. I think I'll be skeered to even drive it! Might sit in the garage in working order! It's almost paid off and has sit just as much at a shop as it has in my garage. Glad I'm done with deployments!