• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

So...I have been kicking around the idea of selling Lucifer.........

yosemiddysam

Donator
I have no clue as to what to ask for him. I honestly do not want to sell my car, but quite honestly it is not as much fun here in Florida. It gets a lot colder here, rains quite a bit more, and I honestly hate seeing it just set in my garage. The speed limits around here suck ballz as well. Me and the wife had had our eyes set on a Black Raptor with the 6.2.........I know that throwing a supercharger on that animal could be tons of fun and still be able to drive whenever I want. Someone let me know if I am crazy or should go for it.....Also let me know what your idea of a fair price for my car is. The car does have around 54K on it now but never had any issues and has thousands of dollars in the aftermarket world spent on it.

100_2145.jpg

100_2143.jpg

DSC_5196.jpg

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
James, NO, don't sell Lucifer. Keep him. I think you'll regret it after if you do sell him. But if you do decide to. I've been seeing Termi with your mileage being listed between $17k-$19k. Of course, they are not as modified as your's, but ones with some mod are around $18k-$19k range.

BTW, I agree with you about the speed limit in Florida. My family and I went in November and it was kiling me with them speed. Good luck, James.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
James I am in the same boat. 50-60 mph speed limits suck and raining everyday here I mean everyday.
I am tucking the black stallion away in the garage and buying a 900$ notch to use as daily driver. I had money set aside for a nice 4x4 quad cab but now going to get DD stang
and going to go cheaper on the truck and just get a bronco for now. I keep thinking though if I sell I could get a nice truck and a crate motor for a notch and go fast in the spring. I am just going to do as I said though and tuck her away
and clean her up and make it a show winner garage queen instead of a track whore

yosemiddysam

Donator
Well.....I already bought a DD in the form of a 97 Ranger.....V-Sux, 4 X 4 extended cab so it isnt a ..."need" a car kinda thing.......I actually hate seeing my car set in the garage when I now how fun it is spankin GT 500's on the street or strip!!!!! I would rather some older guy buy him and put him to use!!!!.

Shane361

Your in NW Florida and the redneck is setting in! HA HA Welcome to the Redneck Riviera! Wherever your hearts at James go with it. Get the truck now, pay it off then in four to six years get another Cobra!-Shane

yosemiddysam

Donator
Lol well the dealer sold the Raptor I had been eyeing up so for now I guess Lucifer is safe!!! I still would not turn down 23k if someone offered it to me!!!!!

yosemiddysam

Donator
No the truck is going to stay the way it is......I have kicked the idea of adding propane injection but quite honestly it is not needed. It already blows the tires off on the 37's so I think I will just leave it alone!!!