• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

So whats the word OK chapter?

Ironhead

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
I met a few of you guys Saturday night, but I don't see any activity on here.

Is there another forum you guys troll or do you mostly meet up in the real actual world (which is preferred).

Don't get me wrong I love parking lots full of dumbass ricers driving stupidly all around my beautiful new car, but I'm hoping for, and I'll quote the King, "a little less conversation and a little more action."

Ironhead

Just got back and got my car. Im looking for some meets as well.

Welcome back. Hopefully some of the folks will reply soon. From what I've seen in the last 3 weeks this place is a graveyard.

They did have about 7 cars out Saturday night, I just happened to find them and follow them over to where they stopped (in the aformentioned parking lot full of morons).

fattea2220

Oklahoma Chapter VP,
Im here, Sorry guys, Im Matt the VP of Oklahoma city. We are having a meeting at Emerson Biggins on SW Meridian and 15th tomorrow night at 7pm. We use our facebook page alot too. Who exactly are we calling morons?

Ironhead

None of the Mustang drivers, but the other ricers in the parking lot were driving like jackasses. Not exactly somewhere I would hang out.

I'll look into the facebook page.

fattea2220

Oklahoma Chapter VP,
Yeah those guys are idiots. I try to stay away from going up there on Saturdays, but every once and a while I will head up there. The meeting is tomorrow, come on out. Our facebook page is listed as Wicked Stangs OKC chapter. Check it out and I will add you.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah those guys are idiots. I try to stay away from going up there on Saturdays, but every once and a while I will head up there. The meeting is tomorrow, come on out. Our facebook page is listed as Wicked Stangs OKC chapter. Check it out and I will add you.

you guys can use this place to post is there something, I need to add to make it easier?

fattea2220

Oklahoma Chapter VP,
I think its good, I just need to press on the guys to post stuff about the shows here, Everyone in the club uses facebook the most and sometimes is a quick way to get a hold of someone.

Ironhead

I sent a request to join. I'll try to make it tomorrow, weeknights are tough, I never know how late i'll be working.

Ironhead

Unfortunately I'll be skipping this meeting. I'd just be in the Bronco anyway as I'm not taking either mustang out in this nastyness.

Ronnie Friedline

I think everything looks good either way, But im the new guy lol... Wondering when the next meeting is, hopefully i can have mine up and running, hope to see everyone soon.

Robert

Man I must stupid or something cause I can't find you guys on Facebook. Typing it in as Wickedstangs OKC chapter but no luck.