• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

South Carolina Members Check In

KBDRK98

Hey, welcome Matt. man, I'm from BS area also.. What color GT do you have? I may have seen you or have tried to race you at some point. LOL If your On hwy 9 alot.. lol

I drive a 98 Green GT.

azuremach03

hey guys my name's Seth, i'm from the greenville area also. I know most of the UMC guys, and i'm driving an 03 Azure Blue Mach 1, basically stock...:driver:

mustangmatt01

Its red with black bullits and black stripes ect and yea im up and down hwy9 a pretty good bit, heres my number if u ever wanna get up and meet to ride out to a meet or show 921-4129, later bro

xromad

hey i live in travelers rest.i drive a 08 gt most of the time.i think the color is called charcoal.it has a body kit,20s and its pretty loud.i like most all cars and trucks except kit cars because the doors fly open when you hit the gas.
went to private school(hampton park on state park rd) for a while then graduated at berea.spent 4 in the air force.worked for delta airlines at the greenville/spartanburg airport for a while doing weight and balance on the planes.sold generators,trash pumps and pressure washers after katrina all around florida,louisiana and all the power outages in TX.had to live out of hotels and sometimes our trucks but it is good money.back at lockheed now,i spend alot of time at shaw,bragg and benning working with digital communications for forward air control.

DTSVT03

Sup folks?
DT is here now lol. I have a silver 2003 cobra with no motor at the moment. I should be back soon. I cant wait.

GodSpeed

Member: :questionmark: Not Sure
Checking in: :hello:positive

My name is Chuck I know a good bit of the people who have posted already, I just remembered that Dennis had told me about this site awhile back. Just been real busy lately.

Anyway I have a 04 Sonic Blue GT(turd Bucket), it has UPR o/r X, Magnapacks, TB/Plenum, (cheap)Cold Air, 18x9 and 18x10 Anthracite FR500's, lowered, tinted, slow.

MW08CruiseIn.jpg

Glad to see everyone is still alive. The forum looks pretty active. :congrats:

Te's stang

My name is Thomas Tinsley. Im from Laurens,SC. I drive and 04 screaming yellow mach 1 completely stock and an 08 roush 427r. Both are stock for now, once the money comes in i hope 2 build the mach 1 and port the supercharger on the roush.

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
My name is Thomas Tinsley. Im from Laurens,SC. I drive and 04 screaming yellow mach 1 completely stock and an 08 roush 427r. Both are stock for now, once the money comes in i hope 2 build the mach 1 and port the supercharger on the roush.

welcome to the club. Hope to see you at at some of the events.

kakarote

Tony love here, I live in Easley, have a mostly stock mineral grey 2001 GT.
go to my Garage to read about my Pony car.
Oh yea!, I have an Awsome.."WICKED STANGS" windshield banner.:rock:

Tammy

Hey Yall I am Tammy I am 43 live in Greenville,SC Married to Scott we own Pitts Garage Engine Rebuilding, I have 2 stangs My 03 Gt is all stock cobra "R's lowerd with all Steed underneath, OR BBk "x" pipe which is off at the moment had it so low drug it and broke off the flange, still flow master, But I will always have that car I love her!! I have an o3 Mach1 Torch Red.. louvers..steeda ultralight 2 wheels,all Borla exhaust, soon to be super chipped, Thay are just our family cars, they still look the same as most of you know,we still have the pimped out dually and Jeep, the kids are 23,15,& almost 13 they were little the last time most of you Greenville peeps seen them, looking foward to getting back in the Mustang scene,got Really sick back in 06 almost died,( LOng story) just trying to make some new friends and see some really cool stangs!! Have Good one!!