• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

South Carolina Members Check In

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
My name is Zavvan and I am from Greenville SC, I own a 2005 S197 V6 (Gas Saver), not heavily into drag racing just mildly looking for that performance side. Current mods are forged pistons and rods, 8.8 rear 3:73 gears, JLT CAI, dual exhaust, SC ignition, Tokico D-Spec Struts & Shocks, Steeda Ultralite Spings, and a few other mods. (Not a 6'er to be slept on!) Anyways...just wanted to invite all the WickedStang members to the UMC cruise in this weekend 19 March 2011 Buffalo Wild Wings Woodruff Rd. 6pm,

I say your car is definitely NOT mildly modify. LOL! Very nice mods.
Welcome to Wicked Stangs.

mustangtim

South Carolina
I had something to do when I left work, so I did not get there till late. There were a few Mustangs left buy the time I got there. I will try to get there early for the next one. Thanks for the invite Dawkinsz.

2fast4u2catch

hey guys i met some of you at 5 guys the other day ive know bryan a while though. my name is justin babb i drive a 2000 camaro and a 95 mustang with a bbc. i hope yall dont mind the chevy side of me that much.
0811101711b.jpg

15017357-913.jpg

camaro003.jpg

camaro9.jpg

mustangtim

South Carolina
It was nice meeting you the other day, I think I have saw you before on the S.E.F.B. website. Welcome to the club, glad you could join us! That is a nice looking 95, all Mustangs are welcome! Hope you can come to the may meeting at QS&L in Greenville.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
hey guys i met some of you at 5 guys the other day ive know bryan a while though. my name is justin babb i drive a 2000 camaro and a 95 mustang with a bbc. i hope yall dont mind the chevy side of me that much.
0811101711b.jpg

15017357-913.jpg

Very nice mustang and yes welcome to the site...

Colt Jones

Hey yaw this is my first time in a mustang club..so far pretty cool lots of cool mustangs..i enjoy going to the greer drag strip.going to car shows.. and pretty much just spending all day under the hood of my mustang working on it...I have a 1997 black GT i just bought it 2 weeks ago and have already made 20 diffrent mods on it so yea working on the stang is a life style for me. it just resintly got painted too

Colt Jones

and i would like to get as involved as much as possible as i can with this club..just let me know how and im there..anyone need help working on there mustangs im there i always have time and its always good to learn new things

mustangtim

South Carolina
Hey yaw this is my first time in a mustang club..so far pretty cool lots of cool mustangs..i enjoy going to the greer drag strip.going to car shows.. and pretty much just spending all day under the hood of my mustang working on it...I have a 1997 black GT i just bought it 2 weeks ago and have already made 20 diffrent mods on it so yea working on the stang is a life style for me. it just resintly got painted too

Welcome, it sounds like you came to the right place. We have a bunch of sn95s in the SC Chapter so your 97 will feel right at home. We go to the Greer Dragway regularly on thursday nights. Let us know when you go back to Greer Dragway & we will definately meet up!

mustangtim

South Carolina
and i would like to get as involved as much as possible as i can with this club..just let me know how and im there..anyone need help working on there mustangs im there i always have time and its always good to learn new things

Thats good to hear, we always have something going on!

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
I will hopefully be putting my motor in tomorrow. Youre more than welcome to swing by. Tim will be there as well. My phone number is 864-704-9260. I only live exactly 1 mile from Greer dragway. Im always at greer on thursday. I normally get in the gat between 5 and 515. I get in the back gate before they open. Def have to meet up with you. Sounds like your pation for mustangs is as big as mine.

gunner

Hey What's up I am a member of WICKED STANGS and just moved to little river from san Diego. Would like to meet other members who might be in the Myrtle beach or Wilmington NC area. Miss the get togethers in san Diego. Actually being here saves me money every time I went to a get together I saw something I would like to have on my Mustang. I drive a 2010 candy red V6 Premium with a few slight mods to the engine. Will post pics after i resize them.