• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

South Carolina Members Check In

mustangtim

South Carolina
Hey What's up I am a member of WICKED STANGS and just moved to little river from san Diego. Would like to meet other members who might be in the Myrtle beach or Wilmington NC area. Miss the get togethers in san Diego. Actually being here saves me money every time I went to a get together I saw something I would like to have on my Mustang. I drive a 2010 candy red V6 Premium with a few slight mods to the engine. Will post pics after i resize them.
Most of us are from the Greenville - Spartanburg area, but a bunch of us are going to Myrtle Beach in July for MustangWeek. We would love to do a meet up then. If you have never been to MustangWeek it is an event you don't wont to miss.

mustangtim

South Carolina
Welcome again, our next meeting is saturday June 4th at Quaker Stake & Lube in Greenville SC. I hope you can make it.

mustangtim

South Carolina
I don't know of a cruise from there. We have cruised to Ft Mill a few times, we go to. Pro Dyno when they have cruise ins & open houses.

GlassGT

OK -well if anyone is cruisng up from the Fort Mill or Rock Hill area please post it up! I'd love to cruise with somebody instead of going by myself.

Chocolate Mousse

Hey guys just jumped on the site and new to the Mustang world . Love it already! I'm an import from Philly but living in the upstate. Down here @Mustang week and digging it. Looking forward to meeting everybody!

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
im down here at muatang week too. Im bout to head to the cruise in. If you seen a guy ridding around on a cooler scooter, that was me, lol. Hit me up if you wanna meet today. My number is 864-704-9260. Text is best.

mustangtim

South Carolina
I'm in my Vista Blue 07 Gt! My # is 864-909-0351, we meet at Quaker Steak &Lube in Greenville the first Saturday of every month 5:00 until! I hope you can make it to a meeting, if you need anything let me or Bryan atlblue98gt know.

mustangfan2011

Hey guys, My name is Chris Clark I am president of the Foothills Mustang Club. I have a 2011 Kona Blue V6 Pony Package Premium. It has a BBK cold air intake, Ford Racing Strut tower brace, ford racing exhaust, and came from factory with a SVT Package. Basically a suspension upgrade.

Emily

Hey there. I'm in the upstate (greenville/spartanburg area). I have 2001 laser red v6. Stock other than exhaust.

mustangtim

South Carolina
Welcome, I am glad you checked out the website, the SC Chapter is meeting up for a cruise in on Saturday at Dairy Queen in Greer at 6:00 this Saturday. If there is anything you need you can text me my # is 909-0351.
wat up hit me up for curzes anfdmeets im down near clemson sc