• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

South Carolina Members Check In

mustangtim

South Carolina
Welcome, I am glad you checked out the website, our next event is a cruise in at Dairy Queen in Greer saturday at 6:00. Stop bye and meet up with us if you can. I love the 94 pace car Mustangs. Let me know if you need anything. I hope you can make it saturday.

Oldschool68

Welcome, I am glad you checked out the website, our next event is a cruise in at Dairy Queen in Greer saturday at 6:00. Stop bye and meet up with us if you can. I love the 94 pace car Mustangs. Let me know if you need anything. I hope you can make it saturday.

Yes sir I'm definitely going to make it out, I'll most likely go to the cruise in at Texas Roadhouse and leave in time to make it over to DQ. LOoking forward to it.

Oldschool68

Here are a few ill try to add a newer one in a day or two after I meet a few guys at the DQ Saturday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 176
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 176
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 184
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 171

mustangtim

South Carolina
I have to stop bye Texas Road House to. I have to pick up some Mustang parts from a friend of mine. I am leaving Texas Road House in time to make it to Dairy Queen bye 6:00. I will see you saturday.

Oldschool68

From the get together today and an extra from me yesterday lol patriotic Ponys

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 179
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 171
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    514.3 KB · Views: 171

mustangtim

South Carolina
Welcome Supetstroke17, I am glad you checked out the website. I will check with our chapter president Bryan & see if a meeting is planned for July. There may not be a July meeting because most of us are going to MustangWeek. If there is not a meeting maybe we can plan a cruise in or something, we have been meeting at Dairy Queen in Greer lately. Let me know if you need anything my # is 909-0351.

Black&Blue V6

The SC chapter doesn't seem very active but I will post anyways. I joined today and I have a Black and Blue 2000 V6 with a BBK intake and Flowmaster exhaust. I am really looking forward to the meet ups if ya'll still have them at DQ

Attachments

• IMG_3483[1].JPG
    IMG_3483[1].JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 151

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
The SC chapter doesn't seem very active but I will post anyways. I joined today and I have a Black and Blue 2000 V6 with a BBK intake and Flowmaster exhaust. I am really looking forward to the meet ups if ya'll still have them at DQ

A welcome to WickedStangs from San Diego chapter. Mustangtim is still around putting some meets together.

mustangtim

South Carolina
The SC chapter doesn't seem very active but I will post anyways. I joined today and I have a Black and Blue 2000 V6 with a BBK intake and Flowmaster exhausplannedreally looking forward to the meet ups if ya'll still have them at DQ
I just sent you a mess
post: 215529, member: 3458"]The SC chapter doesn't seem very active but I will post anyways. I joined today and I have a Black and Blue 2000 V6 with a BBK intake and Flowmaster exhaust. I am really looking forward to the meet ups if ya'll still have them at DQ[/QUOTE]
I just sent you a mess
I just sent you a message, I will send you another message as soon as the next meeting is planned. Lately the meetings have been at DQ in Greer, they are usually on Sundays around 5 or 6 o clock. As soon as the time & date are planned I will let you know.!