• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Stepping down as Vice President

mustangtim

South Carolina
I am stepping down from being Vice President & Ami is stepping down from being treasurer of the South Carolina Chapter!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Hmmmm think something bad happened. Hope everything works out and you can stay involved.

Gibs

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
I'm not totally sure what happened? This all went down on the one meeting I miss. I'm not sure if I'm at vault or what. I was out of town at one of the biggest games for south Carolina gamecocks of the year. I've been busy lately but have still made Time for our local club. It's a shock as much to me as it is to y'all. I hope everything works out.

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I truely hope your chapter can work out it's troubles and stay together. If you need advice, ask Trick, he started this, has been around the the longest and has seen every good and bad scenerio play out. He's seen the San Diego Chapter fall apart and lived through 1/2 of the members walking away only to help revive the chapter to bigger and better things and increase the membership 10 fold!!!

Please rethink stepping down for a month, wait until your next chapter meeting...air out any problems in a professional way, let anyone speak who has a voice to share and I'll bet things work out in a good way.

If not, what have you and Ami waisted? One month doing the right thing by trying to keep "YOUR" chapter together and not taking the easy way out by walking away!!!

All the best,

DEF :cool:

Fresh Cobra

Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Pss...PM me if you need an ear to sound out any problems. I've been involved off and on with W/S since 1998.

mustangtim

South Carolina
Thanks for the advice, I am stepping back from the SC Chapter for a while! I have talked with Emilio! I will continue to be on the website like always! Yall are like family to me so I will stay on here for sure!