• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Stepping Down

Effectively immediately I am stepping down as president of San Diego Chapter. I thank everyone for giving me the opportunity to run the club. One year of managing a club is enough for me. Someone else can handle the reins. I'm at a point in life where I want to rethink everything. As such, I will also be leaving Wicked Stangs. I've been in the club for five years and have made some good friends. At this juncture, I think I'm going to take a break from the whole car scene. Actually, being a car enthusiast is an expensive lifestyle (aftermarket parts, fundraisers, car shows, raffles, etc). I have some serious debt that I need to take care of and I can only tackle it if I stay away from most of these events. What plans I had for my Mustang has now been cast aside and it'll just be that...a daily driver. I'll come out every now and then, but for the most part I'll be mostly absent.

I'll have my brother drop off any Wicked Stangs paraphernalia that I have in my possession including club shirts, towels, trophies, and pictures. Not sure who has the banner. Also, regarding the upcoming events, Project Pie and the Swap Meet, they would need to be rescheduled due to lack of interest.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Effectively immediately I am stepping down as president of San Diego Chapter. I thank everyone for giving me the opportunity to run the club. One year of managing a club is enough for me. Someone else can handle the reins. I'm at a point in life where I want to rethink everything. As such, I will also be leaving Wicked Stangs. I've been in the club for five years and have made some good friends. At this juncture, I think I'm going to take a break from the whole car scene. Actually, being a car enthusiast is an expensive lifestyle (aftermarket parts, fundraisers, car shows, raffles, etc). I have some serious debt that I need to take care of and I can only tackle it if I stay away from most of these events. What plans I had for my Mustang has now been cast aside and it'll just be that...a daily driver. I'll come out every now and then, but for the most part I'll be mostly absent.

I'll have my brother drop off any Wicked Stangs paraphernalia that I have in my possession including club shirts, towels, trophies, and pictures. Not sure who has the banner. Also, regarding the upcoming events, Project Pie and the Swap Meet, they would need to be rescheduled due to lack of interest.

Thanks JP for all your hard work.. Remember we will always be here.. If you need to come back don't hesitate..
Wicked Stangs 4 Life...

tom

JP thanks for everything you done for the club. I hope all goes well for you . I think at one time we have all been there . Again good luck.

frank s

at Play in San Diego, CA
Seems to me the club grew in important ways under your careful leadership, something to be proud of and satisfied with. Thank you for your dedication and sacrifices. It's been a pleasure.