• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

suspension install help

luckychance

ive had some coilovers laying around for about a year and figure its time to either install them or sale them. i was wondering who i can talk to about setting up an install date? thanks

northerncountry

Joe, what is the brand and are they muti adj? Just post up a date for the install and away we will go, as you know my suspension is pretty good I will gladly give you some tips.

luckychance

hey jon thanks for posting. i got a great deal on the roush trak pak suspension a little over a year ago when they were being phased out. no real info on them just know they are made by kw with roush specs, supposed to be between kw's variant 1-v2 version, meaning that they offer ride height adjustment ala v1 and dampining adjustment ala v2. theyve just sat while i was waiting on mine to give out so im wondering if they are still good or if they leak pressure etc. over time? im looking at anytime after next week when school is done thanks

luckychance

if anyone reads these things, i have sundays available starting the following week. i dont know who to talk to set up a date or cost. maybe can coordinate with others doing mods and knock it out at once

*what times you are available for the work and i´m sure northern or someone else will contact you to firm up the details

luckychance

great thanks guys, ill set up a date with todd and have it posted! if others are thinking about work done maybe u can pm me and we can coordinate dates so can have a big pow wow and knock it out at once