• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Suspension

tom

Does anyone know of a good shop that can do good suspension work on my 07 gt500? I have springs , shocks, rear upper and lower control arms , relocating brackets and Panhard bar . I can't ever fine the right time to do this. any in put would be much appreciated. Thanks Tom

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
There are some really technical people in the club that prob could do that for you for a small donation to the WS race car IE CWO and DSG and I would come to learn and help ut if you dont have the time then JBA or Dantes. Dantes would be cheaper but he has a lot of clients lined up, JBA pricier but would get it done/

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Does anyone know of a good shop that can do good suspension work on my 07 gt500? I have springs , shocks, rear upper and lower control arms , relocating brackets and Panhard bar . I can't ever fine the right time to do this. any in put would be much appreciated. Thanks Tom
tom at @orange395w is awesome at setting up rear ends...

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Tom - if you're going to a shop, I would choose a suspension place. Reliable garages include: C&D auto Tru Line. I know that Tru-line does not advertise the install, but give them a call...true professionals that build race cars. C&D is one of a handful of shops that I trust to work on my car. If you want to empty your wallet, JBA is a good choice. If you want WickedStangs to get it done...not a problem.

tom

Tom - if you're going to a shop, I would choose a suspension place. Reliable garages include: C&D auto Tru Line. I know that Tru-line does not advertise the install, but give them a call...true professionals that build race cars. C&D is one of a handful of shops that I trust to work on my car. If you want to empty your wallet, JBA is a good choice. If you want WickedStangs to get it done...not a problem.
hey Todd is that the shop in El Cajon ? TRU LINE