• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Thanks for the Hospitality!

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Me and superstang21 (Joe) had a great time down there, thanks for letting us hang out and ride along. You guys have a great group down there to bad both clubs are so far apart.

The cruise to Knotts was the craziest cruise I've even done we got pics and vids to prove it.

Thank Emillio for letting us crash at your place and eating your food!

We couldnt find a couple people when it was time to leave to say bye, so Im just saying thanks and I hope I see you guys again. Ill be in SD again in June for processing before i leave to Kuwait for a year, I will have to hit you guys up again.

-Dustin

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Dustin, glad you came down with Joe. When will you be down in June? Some of us will be entering a car show on 6/5.

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
Me and superstang21 (Joe) had a great time down there, thanks for letting us hang out and ride along. You guys have a great group down there to bad both clubs are so far apart.

The cruise to Knotts was the craziest cruise I've even done we got pics and vids to prove it.

Thank Emillio for letting us crash at your place and eating your food!

We couldnt find a couple people when it was time to leave to say bye, so Im just saying thanks and I hope I see you guys again. Ill be in SD again in June for processing before i leave to Kuwait for a year, I will have to hit you guys up again.

-Dustin

+1!!!!! Thanks! I had a great time as well. Emilio, thanks for the food and letting us crash at your place. Good seeing everyone again!