• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Tint Removal

Ford1288

Donator
Well SDs finest got me for a fix it ticket. Have to mount my front license plate and remove my tint. What's the best way to take care of this? Just a spray bottle of water and a razor blade? Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Try and get a hold of a steamer it works great that is what i used on my fox, if not that I heard people have used irons, put it on steam and hit the spray button so it sprays the tint. The also sell adhesive remover that will help.

Ford1288

Donator
Geez, guess its more difficult than I thought. Any other suggestions?

Ford1288

Donator
44082c74-ffa6-99cf.jpg

Check this out guys and let me know what you think. What I gather from this is I can pay the bail and not have to worry about doing fixing the corrections? I will get it retinted anyway and just paying the bail would save me time and money? Would I get a violation on my record if I just pay the bail? Any knowledge on this would be appreciated. I need to take care of this ASAP.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Are you in the military? If so have a Master at Arms sign the fix it ticket. I did that a couple times then just got the tint redone.

Ford1288

Donator
Veteran now. C'mon we have a couple coppers in the club, no advice for me?

Jesse

Donator
just got this same ticket up in san bernadino county when I went on that cruise a lil bit ago...and yes to my understanding you can just pay the bail amount in full (which is for UNCORECTED violations), or correct the correctible ones for $25 a pop....now if you pay whole thing I DO belive that counts on your record then, and if you plan on fixing one and not the other I don't think that work out to well either when the cop goes to sign off the license ticket and still sees the tint...usually guys at mechanic shops know someone who knows someone type of thing, talk to any mechanic buddies you might have.