• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Towel Handouts

A member of another Mustang club was given a microfiber towel that said "courtesy of wickedstangs.com". He was told, "Here, take this, from Wickedstangs." If the message is positive, then cool, but I'm still curious who's handing them out. Any ideas?
10678610_1651308991759150_650146185937330279_n.jpg

frank s

at Play in San Diego, CA
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It is much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.
—Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper
9 December19061 January1992

I suggested this a couple-three years ago, thinking of getting the embroidered labels and sewing them on the towels. This was much easier, as I haven't operated a sewing machine for more than half-a-century.

The labels came from a company in England, about a two-week turnaround. Towels can be had just about anywhere. These came to about a dollar and thirty cents each. Probably cut that in half by bulkier purchases.

If you don't like it, I apologize. There are about forty-five left, fewer blue ones than green and yellow.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
If it's a good idea, go ahead and do it. It is much easier to apologize than it is to get permission.
—Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper
9 December19061 January1992

I suggested this a couple-three years ago, thinking of getting the embroidered labels and sewing them on the towels. This was much easier, as I haven't operated a sewing machine for more than half-a-century.

The labels came from a company in England, about a two-week turnaround. Towels can be had just about anywhere. These came to about a dollar and thirty cents each. Probably cut that in half by bulkier purchases.

If you don't like it, I apologize. There are about forty-five left, fewer blue ones than green and yellow.

Great idea, Frank. At least we know it came from a good, genuine member. Thank you for representing in a good light.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Frank that is very cool you left a good impression on the other club who contacted us about it...:)