• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Very interesting!!!!!

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
scared of you? hahah no one in WS does. and gibs is the smallest dude here

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Good stuff. The distinction between Soldier in a war and Terrorist is the most important point made here.. The terrorists are attempting to legitimize thier actions by claiming to be soldiers, also they seem to think they will then be able to act as marters to thier cause and get lots of press..If they were indeed "soldiers" then they would be entitled only to summary execution. The rules of war are actually very clear on this. Enemy combatants caught in the act of espionage and out of uniform are to be shot on the spot! How many of the prisoners we currently hold were captured in uniform? NONE!
So, do they really want to be legitimized with the title of "soldier" ? I say sure, lets do that, and then line every one of them up against a wall and shoot them. No lengthy trials no appeals, Law Of War! Shoot them, dead, DONE!

Z0 What?

Thanks for the post! Hopefully the guy understood some of what the judge was saying...either way it was a good speech.

gearjammer5.0

f**k yeah, that was the best speech i have ever heard, and the thing i want the most is to see that terrorist suffer a horiffic death!!!!!!!!!! and then send the video to alqueda, and let them know that their next!!!!!