• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Virginia Beach Members???

got2begucci

VA Chapter President
Donator
It appears there is not to much activity going on here but i am hoping that this message will reach out to someone who may be watching or that is in the area of virginia beach. I am currently in the process of packing my things and will be moving out there May time frame and hope to either meet other members out there, get a feel for the car scene or even get a new chapter started. Please if you are reading this or know of someone that is in this area to give them a ring or shout and let them know a wickedstang is on there way out there and have them get active on the forum so we can start communicating. Thank you for your time! -Derek

hoosierstang

See you when you get back, hit me up on FB and we will add you to the VA WS FB page (Andrew McCreary) Stay safe bro!

hoosierstang

We did not vote. Derek spoke with Danny and asked permission to get the VA chapter started. He contacted me and asked if I wanted to help and we decided to get it started together, from our point of view it looked like nothing was actually started. We took the initiative to get this thing rolling and had no intentions of leaving you out obviously there are still plenty of positions left and we need each other to keep this going.

01saleenSC

Hey man, I got a card in my drivers window today from one of you guys, would be glad to meet up at some point. Have an 01 saleen vert, trying to get it back to good shape, could always use a second set of eyes

got2begucci

VA Chapter President
Donator
Hey how are you. Well to keep closely connected get up on our facebook page. Whats your full name so i can also try and find you.

got2begucci

VA Chapter President
Donator
Hey man, I got a card in my drivers window today from one of you guys, would be glad to meet up at some point. Have an 01 saleen vert, trying to get it back to good shape, could always use a second set of eyes

Hey what is you info and stuff so i can get you onboard our facebook so we can stay connected

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
It appears there is not to much activity going on here but i am hoping that this message will reach out to someone who may be watching or that is in the area of virginia beach. I am currently in the process of packing my things and will be moving out there May time frame and hope to either meet other members out there, get a feel for the car scene or even get a new chapter started. Please if you are reading this or know of someone that is in this area to give them a ring or shout and let them know a wickedstang is on there way out there and have them get active on the forum so we can start communicating. Thank you for your time! -Derek
@got2begucci How are things going?

Schiffy

I'm here... I've found that the facebook page is more active than the site for the va beach folks.