• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Welcome WS NC!

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
I look forward to a meet in the future. Maybe something in the middle. Maybe 5 hrs for us and 5 hrs for you. :rock: Since your closer. Should join us for mustang week in july. Biggest mustang event on the east coast!!! CONGRATULATIONS BJ!!

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
i will hopefully ahve my steed running within the next month. so we'll see. all costs money, and thats tight right now

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
thankyou for the big welcome. we have another member on here somehwere. i think hes learining how to use the site

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
what. no thatnks for me. lol. i started the thread. im gonna invite some i know from nc to look at the site. is this new guy around you? may have to have diff sections for nc. its a wide state. lol

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
sorry, i missed the thanks button.....lol. yeah, the new guy works with me. hes got a pretty nice 02 bolt on GT. and my div cheif has one too and im trying to get him to join. i think after i fire mine back up it might motivate him to be more active nad join