• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

well by next month it will be a whole new car ugly still on the outside but...

alan dotson

Since we last met at the lakeside event got new rims and tires, plus put in a cold air intake next on my agenda spark plugs and spark plug wires followed by exhaust system. which by next month will have put in.20150310_150458.jpg

Attachments

• 20150314_181504.jpg
    20150314_181504.jpg
    736 KB · Views: 101

tom

Ugly doesn't make it run or handle so keep up your gold so you can beat on the pretty ones. Than paint it.:goodjob:

alan dotson

my three things working, on making my car lighter, and faster, and work on my handling. I need a fiberglass hood just because it will it least make my car a little lighter.

alan dotson

that hood my friend got so desperate he has been posting on craigslist the last 3 months nobody has gotten it so hopefully i can get it this wends

tom

Going fast is good but if it doesn't handle you could get in trouble . Some fiberglass hoods are heavy check the weight deference. Good Luck

alan dotson

I was searching online and over and over again they said dont put a supercharger in a v6 mustang turbo is the way to go. . But I need to do alot of work to the engine to prepare for that.

Reaper52

If the engine has a lot of miles on it, i would be cautious in thinking about putting a turbo on it. Running boost into an engine with high miles can really wreak havoc on the pistons and rings since they are already worn down from the milage. Just something to keep in mind.