• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

What's up Wickedstangs!!??

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Hey guys,

I haven't been in around in a while. Sometimes life happens and we get busy. I'm still doing work in my garage, but I have pretty much stopped turning wrenches and focus more on welding and fabrication. Since I've been gone I have become an aerospace welder and I'm now certified in T.I.G. welding on just about anything. Aluminum, steel, stainless, Inconel, magnesium and titanium.

I have some time off for the holidays and could use some side jobs around here. I have been doing a lot of axle straightening and welding of late, so if anyone wants their axle straightened, welded and built or just straightened and welded let me know. I'll give you a good deal.

If anyone has any welding jobs hit me up. It doesn't have to be automotive either.
Bobby 619-672-7495

Happy Holidays to all!!!

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Good to hear form you. We will definitely keep you in mind for any welding.

tkeinia

glad to hear that your doing good. if only i lived in San Diego i would take the boss to have it welded up. How long and how much weld and straighten if needed cost?

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
glad to hear that your doing good. if only i lived in San Diego i would take the boss to have it welded up. How long and how much weld and straighten if needed cost?

Well usually the reared is brought to me disassembled and cleaned. I charge $200 to straighten and weld the tubes. Usually $400 if you want it assembled.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Bobby just did my 8.8 for the beast. Outstanding work. Don't hesitate to call him if you need it done. He'll take care of you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk