• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs 1st Super Snake

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Wicked Stangs 1st Super Snake :rock:

SS%20(60).jpg

SS.jpg

SS%20(2).jpg

SS%20(48).jpg

SS%20(4).jpg

SS%20(74).jpg

SS%20(79).jpg

SS%20(18).jpg

CLICK FOR MORE PICS

02gt

wait, i thought they put the pollished blower on the super snake, oh well it's still bad ass non the less....

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Very nice car! I am jealous I dont have one of those...

Just a couple things I noticed.......How many more times can they put SUPER SNAKE on that car? And how many different fonts did they use for it? Nothing against the car, I like what Shelby has done. Just kind of wierd that they would write it that many times on the car.....in different styles and such.

Great car and cant wait to see it up close!

He is going to drive it correct?

Gib

M

Mustangcwo

Very nice car. I would love to have one of those in the garage for the occasional cruise up the coast on a hot summer day. Guess I would have to get the vert and snake it.

kakarote

When my GT grows up, It will ..........still be a GT! But a lot faster!:nonono:

Dang nice SNAKE! ssssssssssssss!!!!

kakarote

Gibs is right, with all those Super Snake marking's, how will you ever remember what your driving??

Tommy

Do they have the SS in Black? I have not seen one yet.........

The Super Snake is a "post title" package. Only current owners of GT500's can have thiers converted. With all the GT500's out there, all the available colors for the GT500's will eventually be represented as a Super Snake.

yosemiddysam

Donator
OH......so you take your GT 500 to them and they switch it all for you or do you order them like that????

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
you take yours to them and pay the premium for the conversion.

Gib