• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs 2nd Super Snake

Tommy

Well, I wasn't gonna say anything til I got it back, but I couldn't help it! I had to post!

I dropped off the 07 GT500 at Shelby Automotive in Vegas yesterday. They said 8-9 weeks turn around time. Thank goodness for credit! This would never have happended without a generous loan :elefant:

I have a few more pics, give me time to load them. Here are a few:

WHAT THE ENGINE BAY WILL LOOK LIKE AFTER:

DSC02893.jpg

READY FOR THE 281 MILE DRIVE

DSC02859.jpg

LAST PIC AS A STOCK GT500

DSC02866.jpg

SHELBY TECH CHECKING IT IN

DSC02888.jpg

THE ONES IN PROCESS OF THE TRANSFORMATION

DSC02892.jpg

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
good deal. Congrats on the limited availability upgrade.

Gib

M

Mustangcwo

Very nice Papa Tom. I'm envious, but also happy for you.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
So they just leave them outside with the hoods off like that? Different but I guess it is a closed off area right?

Tommy

So they just leave them outside with the hoods off like that? Different but I guess it is a closed off area right?

Actually, it's part of the visitor parking lot area. Insane! I can only imagine a looky-loo plowing into one of these.

The ones that have hoods missing have thier hoods out for stripes and hood pin holes being drilled out. Those all already have all the mods done except for cosmetic work.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Please remember me for the front brakes.

I saw all the completed Super Snake out in the lot when I was out there. What a sight, I tell ya.

Tommy

I just found out today that the JBA exhaust that it was supposed to have won't be on there. Instead it will be Borla. According to the Shelby rep, JBA never became 50 state legal, so they couldn't use it. That explains why I had JBA on all the earlier material but saw Borla on all the cars outside.