• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs 2nd Super Snake

Tommy

I arrived to Vegas last night to drop off the stock x-pipe they needed.

They actually allowed me inside to take pics of the car!!! I was told I couldn't have anyone elses cars in my shot, and they did check before I left.

Here are some pics of the progress:

DSC03007.jpg

DSC03009.jpg

DSC03010.jpg

DSC03012.jpg

DSC03013.jpg

DSC03016.jpg

DSC03018.jpg

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Man that thing is gonna be SWEET!!!!!!!

Wait it already is.....make that SWEETER!!!!!!

M

Mustangcwo

Nice progress so far. Yep, they have the rotors on properly....LOL!!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Nice! Got the decal and the brake duct in. Looks like its moving right along. Can't wait to see that beauty in person!

mustangtim

South Carolina
It must be a dream come true.I woud be like a kid in a candy store around all of those Shelbys. congradulations

Tommy

Nice! Got the decal and the brake duct in. Looks like its moving right along. Can't wait to see that beauty in person!

yeah, here's what I saw done so far:

front Eibach suspension/sway bar, Baer brake system, brake cooling ducts, Super Snake stripe kit. Before I left they opened the rear diff to install the 3:73 gears, and carbon fiber front diffuser being bolted on.

Items left to finish:

rear suspension, diff re-installed, 1 piece drive shaft, Borla exhaust. Then the car comes off the lift and the KB 2.8 goes in !!! Then, hood and interior dress kit/plaques/badges.

Tommy

UPDATE:

recieved this email this morning:

Hi Tom,

The vehicle is now just waiting for the painted scoops. After they are done and installed, it will go to finale QC. The painters are painting hoods in batches and scoops in batches. As it passes finale QC, the paper work goes to Kameron and he will give you a call when she is ready to go.

Thank you,

Bud

Bud Mahoney
Mod Shop Coordinator/Sales Supervisor
Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
UPDATE:

recieved this email this morning:

Hi Tom,

The vehicle is now just waiting for the painted scoops. After they are done and installed, it will go to finale QC. The painters are painting hoods in batches and scoops in batches. As it passes finale QC, the paper work goes to Kameron and he will give you a call when she is ready to go.

Thank you,

Bud

Bud Mahoney
Mod Shop Coordinator/Sales Supervisor
Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

Cool. Let me know when that day comes. If I'm off I wouldn't mind going out there with ya.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
^^^LOL

Or take Wickedstangs funds to gamble for free drinks......