Chula Vista, CA
All, I have some good news.
How would you like a Professional Tuner to fly down and Tune Wicked Stangs vehicles?
Here is the info so far..
There will be a prerequisite:
1. Car Must have all the Basic Stuff completed first etc. (Like Oil in Car/ Must be Running/ No Major Issues like fouled plugs / Wire are bad... Stuff like that.) The Tuner is limited on how many cars he can do in a day.
2. Must have a bung installed in the exhaust system already for ease of installing the A/F monitor.
3. Must have X-Cal 2 / X-Cal 3 / Livewire.... etc. (Can Purchase Day of event)
4. We would like to have different year mustangs so The Shop that lends us there dyno can get training and also myself.
89-93 to use a Ford Single or Multi-Program Eliminator Switch Chip
05-08 Mustang GT (Drive By Wire System)
06 Roush Stage ?
5. The Cost ...Depends on how many car we can get and how many days he will be available.
I am working with several Tuning companies to come down to San Diego to hook our Mustangs up....