• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs San Diego New for 2016

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Wicked Stangs San Diego Chapter Board Members...

Todd.jpg
EV.png

Alright everyone we had numerous requests for Todd and I to return, so we are back! Wicked Stangs San Diego Chapter will continue our meetings on the first Wednesday on the month starting in January 2016 - Perry Ford National City. We will be going back to our roots and focusing on Mustangs vs. The World and the club race car.​

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
That is great news!! I'll do my best to get down there for the January meeting

IG: leesweitzerracing
FB: familyaffairmustangs

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
See you guys around, I need to try out my car with the new clutch and control arms.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Good to see lots of guys talking about racing. Not certain I'll keep up with Lee this days, but it will be fun seeing a couple of fox body mustangs running hard!!!! I'll be at cars and coffee, JBA, on Sunday. Need to set up my final tune and dyno run.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Good to see lots of guys talking about racing. Not certain I'll keep up with Lee this days, but it will be fun seeing a couple of fox body mustangs running hard!!!! I'll be at cars and coffee, JBA, on Sunday. Need to set up my final tune and dyno run.
Haha all these coyotes need to catch up!
I'm still on the fence about running a full season at Barona, the payouts are pretty low and entry fees high (but it is my favorite track) what are the plans for the race car? If you guys start running the summit series or something with it id like to race there and help get it running good!

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
The car is back in the garage and getting a some wiring completed. The plan is to get the wiring in before January 1st, add a tuner and a reverse manual valve body with a trans brake. At that point, she'll be ready for a tune and some racing. Looking at getting it running right this season and racing a full season next year.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
this Sunday?

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
The car is back in the garage and getting a some wiring completed. The plan is to get the wiring in before January 1st, add a tuner and a reverse manual valve body with a trans brake. At that point, she'll be ready for a tune and some racing. Looking at getting it running right this season and racing a full season next year.
Haha well I'm still really far away, so it's kind of hard for me to make it down to help, but I'm down to help as much as I can. I want to see it run!