• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs T-Shirts

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date
I

imported_wickedstangs

1.jpg

2.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

All, thanks to Bryan and Albo
they went out and had T-Shirts made for the Summer Months if you are interested Contact Albo aka 1WKDRSH they can get anysize and color

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
1.jpg

2.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

All, thanks to Bryan and Albo
they went out and had T-Shirts made for the Summer Months if you are interested Contact Albo aka 1WKDRSH they can get anysize and color

yosemiddysam

Donator
How much for two black ones? 1 Medium and one Large. I will be getting Angel to pick up them for me.

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
hey that looks familiar...oh yeah, i drew it....lol.

can i buy one and have you guys ship it out to me here. how can i pay?? i want to sport one in a future port. tired of being in all the little ricer countries with the honda fart cans and racing stickers everywhere

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
1WKDRSH has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Please clean out your box!!! LOL

We want to order some shirts!!

Jack and Jo

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
It'll be difficult for him to clean out his mailbox since he don't have internet access in his barrack anymore.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Shirt's are $15.00 ea........ BJ pm me color, size and ship address.

ears

i agree, i want a few of those, and one of them there bowling shirts!!! who can i talk to about those??