• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WICKED STANGS Top 15 King of The Track List 1/8th mile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
The Top 10 is going to be started based on Best E.T.'s: (You must post a time slip or you will be removed from the list)

1. Marc "S" (6.532)
2. Boosted Mach (6.872)
3. Woundupwindsorboy (7.06) No time slip posted
4. Yosemiddysam (7.44)
5. Sick06Stagn (7.544)
6. MustangCWO (7.596)
7. 3 SVT's for Me (7.642)
8. WIKD500(7.723) No time slip posted
9. blown347(7.724)
10. WickedFOX (Race Car) (7.738-Jarred)
11. Misled20 (7.761)
12. blackstallion06 (7.773)
13. Atlblue98GT (7.948)
14. Sdsubzero4 (7.992)
15. 2K7GTCS (8.694)

SEND ME YOUR SLIPS GUYS OR I HAVE TO SEE IT WITH MY OWN TWO EYES AND I WILL KEEP THIS UP TO DATE. ( BLACK STALLION06)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Here's my best time. (#2851)

79.jpg

M

Mustangcwo

You must post a time slip to make it onto the list. Those times already posted can remain, but any further changes will have to be posted. All names without previous, varified, times will be removed until a time slip is posted.

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Dang, I got knocked off the list? need to get some DR's or something.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Send me your times slip guys or I have to see it with my own eyes and I will keep this thread up to date!

WoundUpWindsorBoi

im going for that number one spot lol. no offense orange but someones gotta do it. best is 7.1(i will post slips when i return to san diego) but im about to make some more dramatic changes. About 3k worth so i should be up there with orange. will post in technical what is happening and when. Good luck guys. Oh and thats ALL MOTOR.

02gt

im going for that number one spot lol. no offense orange but someones gotta do it. best is 7.1(i will post slips when i return to san diego) but im about to make some more dramatic changes. About 3k worth so i should be up there with orange. will post in technical what is happening and when. Good luck guys. Oh and thats ALL MOTOR.

ahh his new best 6.54 @ 103 if you want to come knock down his door go to barona next month LOL

WoundUpWindsorBoi

that sounds like fun. my 7.1 pass was extremely untuned. as most people saw my car at dantes on the dyno. Slowly remedied tuning issues. now getting rid of all stock suspension components. Not sure how much i will pick up. Full QA1 front, including kmember, lower Arms, full coilover. going from my mild 3000 Stall to a 4500 and hopefully a transbrake eventually(strictly cause i wanna do more bracket racing). Full spool in the rear with a 4.88 gear set replacing the 3.73's i got along with 31 spline axles. a few more things in store like a nice carb and some dyno tuning(done by me im certified in high performance). What is orange running like 60ft time wise and RT? Not saying ill win but theres nothing better then a good showdown with two wicked stangs. I cant wait too get back down to SD. :)

2K7GTCS

This list is wacky. There is a HUGE difference between the NA cars, and the Boosty/Juicy ones!

It might almost make sense to have two seperate lists...

Some of us will be out at the Q this Friday the 24th. I am on street tires, so I doubt I will see much improvement from my last outing. Hope to see some of you there.

~David

blackstallion06

Donator
David its the tracks man. You would def run faster at Barona. Its also Tires. If you cant hook and spin your not going to get a good time. My advice to you is to borrow a set of tires or buy a good set of drag radials and run again. My car has gone 8.2 N/A before. Its all about mods ect. You def need up graded lower control arms on a S197 or yuo will wheel hop ect.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Some info on the prices for Barona,

$20 SPORTSMAN BRACKET GAMBLER
$10 RUN FOR THE MONEY!!! Closest to the dial-in without going red or under WINS ALL THE MONEY!!!!
$1 NOVICE BRACKET GAMBLER

Gates open at 8:00 am
Tech Inspection starts at 9:00 am
RACING: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

$40 to race ($30 tech + $10 gate)

SPECTATORS: Adults $10, Youth (11-15) $5, Kids (10-under) FREE!!!!

jagger969

CWO, I ran an 8.72 today on my second run. Got the slip and I am sure I showed you and told you.

Jeff

blackstallion06

Donator
jagger scan it and pm me or just send me all the info from your fastes time i was there i will update it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.