• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Wed 1 June ( pizza install night)

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Hey guys we are going to do something diffrent tonight for wicked wed. Weather doesnt look to good so A&W is probaly not going to be a very big crowed. Anyway one of our members Chris got some new parts in so we are gonna do a install party for tonights wicked wed. We are putting on a new ford racing intake, larger injectors, and a new T.B. I think a CAI as well. I cant remember I know it will be fun for they guys/gals who have never wrenched on there own car and we will be ordering some pizza. If you guys want to come out and help or watch your more than welcome. There is nothing like putting more go fast goodies on your car. :)

3041 D-17 albacore circle
Silverdale wa 98315

blackstallion06

Donator
Wicked Wed went very well. We got Chris's car tuned and running with the new ford Racing intake. Tonight we are adding some under drive pullys and other goodies. Picks soon to come.
I cant wait to see what our chapter does to the other WA chapters when these cars get out on the track.... The next install will be on the vice pres car. We will be adding a KB after engine has the bottom end done. :)

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Phil I will not be racing mine and the other guys aren't that interested in racing so I doubt we will be heading out there.

blackstallion06

Donator
Here are a few pics from our wicked wed install party. We added some new steeda u/d pullys and a Ford racing intake to Chris's car.
1. the engine torn down 2. old intake 3. new intake look at the runners on bottom. ( def on my parts list) 4. tool boxes 5. diffrence in size of pullys
6. installing w/p pully 7. pully back off to shave alt bolt 8. car all back together and running good!
Thanks to American muscle for the deal on parts! Just mention WS and you get a discount. They also Sent the tunes Chris used to get the beast back up and running.
It was def a fun night of wrenching! Next comes my clutch, tune and a couple goodies. ( I will keep you posted) We also have the Vice Pres getting ready to get a KB
for his car as soon as he gets bottom end ready.

Attachments

• chris car 019.JPG
    chris car 019.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 173
  • chris car 026.JPG
    chris car 026.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 171
  • chris car 027.JPG
    chris car 027.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 188
  • chris car 034.JPG
    chris car 034.JPG